Tilt Trucks (Heavy Duty)
BATC can provide you with all of your Tilt Truck needs. Heavy-duty Tilt Trucks make it easy for one person to transport bulky, heavyweight loads. They are available in standard or forkliftable models. The one-piece molded tub is easy to clean, and won’t rust, dent or chip. Its fully welded and reinforced, powder-coated 13-gauge frame extends under the top rim for added strength and durability. Optimized for automatic dumper applications. The forkliftable model numbers contain an “F”.
- Fully assembled units nest for shipping, saving on freight and space
- Wheel base and heavy-duty caster combination provides easy maneuverability even with heavy loads
- Optional forklift channels allow fully loaded Akro-Tilt Trucks to be moved and maneuvered by lift trucks, saving time, money and
- Powder-coated tubular frame, constructed of 1.05˝ O.D. x 13-gauge and 1.3125˝ O.D. x 13-gauge wall tubes, extends under top rim for added strength
- Fully welded, reinforced frame is optimized for automatic dumper applications
Contact us today for more information.